Occupational Health & Wellness Solutions is a progressive and successful occupational services organization emphasizing prevention, safety and wellness strategies.
Scott Donkin, D. C. is also board certified in Occupational Health. This extensive additional training uniquely qualifies him to effectively consult with companies and government agencies to uncover the cause of many workplace health and safety problems such as reoccurring injuries or accidents, and develop practical, innovative solutions to prevent them.
Imagine your business carefully and competently treated like a patient with unique history, needs, concerns and therefore individualized solutions. Employers of thousands of Lincoln business employees have benefited from the wide range of services which include:
- Comprehensive needs assessment.
- Computerized, task specific Post-Offer evaluations.
- Drug screenings.
- D.O.T. physicals and drug screenings.
- Injury prevention programs.
- Computerized Post-Injury evaluation.
- Specific return to work reports.
- Computerized independent medical evaluations and Functional Capacity Evaluations.
- Effective Post-Injury treatment and rehabilitation.
- Specialist referral when appropriate.
- Entertaining and informative “Lunch and Learn” programs.
- Comprehensive Wellness strategies designed to improve employee health, longevity and performance.
You can choose individually from our menu of services or select a package of services or products that fit your needs. The bottom line is our services make Lincoln businesses more profitable by reducing costs and keeping workers working. You won’t know how much we can help until you ask.
5540 South Street, Suite 200
Lincoln, Nebraska 68506